07 December 2006

"Mr. President, we must surrender."

By Bill Horton
12/7/2006

The Iraq Study Group has reached it's conclusion. We should pull out and turn Iraq over to the guardians of peace in the region, Iran and Syria.

You guessed it folks surrender.

Surprised? I voted for Lee Hamilton once when I was an Indiana resident. Twenty plus years later I still regret that move. Had he been unseated then perhaps he would have lacked the credence to lend his name to the “Blame
Bush for 9/11 commission and the Iraq Study Group.

James Baker III has washed his credibility as far as I am concerned. He sucked up to America's enemies and now he is bowing down before Iran and Syria pulling for a “redeployment” of American forces.

Thank GOD in Heaven that President Bush actually has the fortitude NOT to surrender as nearly every has signaled we should do!

I am recalling helicopters pulling people out of Saigon.

I suppose that America simply can't stomach a war. Surrender is becoming the theme and that worries me. My children will grow in a world where teachers will extol the virtues of failure and quitting instead of standing up to bullies and thugs!

If WE fail in the War on Terror we will surely fall from glory as a nation. The world expects us to bow down and so we shall if Congress and the Iraq Study Group have their way.

Please privately pray for President Bush, for he has “popular opinion” against him in a dire time for freedom. There are many that cannot handle the “death toll” on the Evening News and believe it should all end.

I pray that the President does not surrender as the Democrats and “The American People” have asked for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home