30 March 2007

Are you getting what you hoped for?

The largest tax increase in American history is on its way to taxpayers near you!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you that voted “for change” for the opportunity to waste more of my money by handing it to a bloated federal government. If the money was to go to the war effort then I would have no problem, but NO this is going to non-emergency “entitlement” spending.

How many of you have your panties in a wad over the firing of the eight U. S. Attorneys? Did you know that they come and go with much regularity and that firing them and replacing them is a regular occurrence?

Iran has taken British Marines in captivity and violated the Geneva Conventions. Oh wait, as part of the mandate of last November only we have to follow Geneva Conventions not A SINGLE ONE OF OUR ENEMIES right?

Folks, the “I told ya so’s” are far too easy at this point. I hope the tax increases and the proposed surrender in Iraq are what you hoped for. I would go back should I be called upon to do so but for the most part those that have not served need not fear combat in Iraq. It is quite simple. Have you heard that the surge has worked well enough in the early stages that people are coming back to Baghdad and actually having street carnivals celebrating the fact? My guess is no but it is true nonetheless.

Obama and Mrs. Bill Clinton have having a little tiff out there, which one are you going to vote for? I think I will wait for a candidate I like to enter the fray. I am hoping to see Senator Fred Thompson jump in. He distinguished himself in the Senate from Tennessee as a solid conservative. Newt Gingrich would be my first choice but Newt is a bit of an academic and not a great people person.

I hope the time for America hating is nearly passed. We need people to come together and not for the purpose of strengthening welfare!

America is the land of opportunity and she is good to all comers, legal and illegal. The illegals are driving healthcare costs artificially high but “compassion” is driving the free care for illegals to which YOU are not entitled.

Something has to change folks. The CHANGE that you got “ain’t” quite what most of you bargained for. You are going to pay higher taxes and you will see more programs for illegals, folks that didn’t follow the rules. Do you tell your kids that you support some foreigner breaking the law but insist that your children follow it to the letter? Seems wrong somehow doesn’t it?

I went to breakfast this morning as the little one’s school and I saw the future. I had breakfast at Cypress Cove Elementary School. A great school with a great staff teaching kids well. Property tax is paying of r that and I am actually getting my moneys worth for once.

Are you getting what you are paying for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home